At the department there is organized a Club "Master of Safety", in which 26 gifted students are engaged. Classes are held every Monday in the classroom G-315 at 14.00. Students are happy to attend classes in the circle and get additional knowledge of the specialty. Responsible for conducting classes is Assistant-teacher N.Rajabov.
Members of the circle receive additional knowledge on the following topics:
1. Assessment of the degree of safety in the workplace.
2. Assessment of the effects of earthquakes.
3. Reduction of damage at emergency situations at water facilities.
4. Improvement of labor activity in the objects of irrigation systems.
5. Assessment of safety at the installations of agriculture and water management.
The results of the research conducted by students are published in journals and collections of scientific conferences.